Do you want to be part of a dynamic and exciting organisation?
At Once Upon A Time, we provide excellent quality childcare and crèche environment in Carrickmines, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin 2, Dundrum, Ballymount, Shankill and Tallaght centres. We are members of the Early Childhood Ireland and committed to the highest standards.
This is an exciting role and an excellent opportunity to gain some real experience in our friendly environment. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Relevant childcare/Montessori qualifications e.g Degree, diploma, FETAC preferable. (Minimum FETAC level 5 - please note we cannot accept applications without at least a FETAC level 5 childcare qualification)
- At least 6 months of work experience in childcare essential
- excellent interactions with children, parents and our staff teams
- Enthusiasm for your role and our business
- A team player
- A drivers licence would be desirable
- Warm, caring and love making a difference in childrens lives
- Strong work ethic
- Able to multi-task
Do you want to work for a company that gives you something back?
We offer you
- A competitive salary DOE
- Excellent career progression
- Discounted childcare
- Uniform subsidy
- Complimentary training courses
- skill building days
- Team of the quarter award
- Paid training days
- Please use the CV submission devise below to send us your details.
- If you believe that you would have something to offer the Once Upon a Time team and wish to work alongside passionate and experienced childcare professionals in delivering the best possible care and education to the children in Once Upon a Time we would love to hear from you.